Who we are
We are a women-owned family business founded in 1994, based in Maryland and perform industrial electronic repair for thousands of companies from the US, Europe, South America, Asia and the Far East and from just about every aspect of industry: Aerospace, Chemical Manufacturing and Processing, Electrical, HVAC and Mechanical Contractors, Food Processing, Bottling, Fresh and Waste Water Treatment, General Manufacturing, Government Agencies and Contractors, Machine, Milling and Tool Shops, Mining and Ore Extraction, Oil and Gas Refining, Paper and Pulp, Corrugators, Plastics and Injection Molding, Printers and Binderies, Power and Utilities, Shipping, Railroads and Transportation, Steel and Iron Processing, Textiles, Trash Burners, UPS and Emergency Power Industries. If you don’t fall under one of those categories, call us anyway. We’ll try and help you out and get your equipment up and running.
12 Reasons why you should call test point
- Industrial Electronic Repair to component level at a competitive price – save big $$$ over buying new/refurbished.
- Repair of water and flood damaged printed circuit boards
- Bricks and Mortar repair house with techs on staff – not a repair broker.
- Fast diagnosis with detailed estimates emailed or faxed to your location
- Free repair estimates in most cases
- TPi’s Rush Service will have your item back to you in 2-4 days, sometimes less
- 25 years in business performing industrial electronic repairs
- Only high quality components used from established parts vendors
- Schematics not required
- State-of-the-art test equipment
- Comprehensive repair warranty
- We accept Paypal as well as all major credit cards: Visa, MC and Amex
CLICK HERE TO SEE IMAGES OF REPAIRED EQUIPEMENT
Some Thing To Remember
- If you are within 100 miles or so of our facility, we may be able to pick up and deliver your item for no charge when in the area. Call us first.
- Should you wish to send your item to us, please click on the link below to print out a Service Authorization Form. Or call and we’ll email you one.
- In most cases, you will not be charged an estimating fee to test printed circuit boards. We will let you know if that is not the case before we start work.
- As well as in-house services, we provide on-site technical and troubleshooting services on a 24/7 basis. Our lead on-site tech is also a licensed Master Electrician. See our On-Site page. Our techs are dispatched by cell phone and pagers.
- We are an authorized service center for many electronic manufacturers including AC Technology, Baldor, Fincor-Boston Gear, Yaskawa, Saftronics, Danfoss, Magnetek, Seco drives and many more.
- Our staff members are friendly and available to answer any questions that you may have.